Friday 11 January 2013

Amy's Xmas Presents

Hey guys! So I thought I would share some of my xmas presents with you etc - I'm going to be putting up the ones that I liked the most and that I think you all would like to view etc. Enjoy :) 
Note: Unfortunately I do not know the prices of most of these items as they were all presents. Sorry! Also sorry for the poor state of my carpet which I forgot to vacuum before taking the photos.

Cropped Deep Red Jumper - Topshop
£30
Lady Million eau de parfum by Paco Rabanne
50ml Bottle = £47 (in John Lewis)

Deep Plum/Aubergine-coloured Top
Topshop: £15

Lana Del Rey Paradise Edition CD
Fuel for Life Original by Diesel 
Frizz-Ease Hair Care Products for my Curly Hair
Topshop Bracelet
Clinique Power Lashes Set
We did a secret santa at my uni and these are the presents I received from my friend - I got two lovely decorated notebooks made by her and a cute little animal book mark :) 
Ted Baker Eau de toilette 
These were actually gifts I gave to my sister - I ended up getting her the Diamonds perfume and some body moisturiser - I hand decorated the tags and the wrapping paper - I all I used to decorate was black indian ink and a quill.
Here Is the present I gave my mum which was a new kindle cover - I also hand decorated and drew the decoration etc.

Hope you have enjoyed this blog! sorry it's been a while but I've been very busy with my uni work etc :) Hope you all had a good xmas and new years! 

Amy X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? x