Wednesday 3 October 2012

Part 2 of LATE haul.....


Im back! This time with the second part of my haul, this involves items from camden, and also my little ASOS splurge, i will try my best to link products if they are still available!

I also bought a gorgeous vintage jumper but its currently being washed to rid it of its old lady smell, so i'll do a separate post on that another day!

H&M - simple grey tee with black 3/4 sleeves, perfect for uni days

ASOS- Oversized sheepskin lapel collar

Camden - Heineken Vest - 2 for £10

TKMAXX - Mens jumper - £19.99

Edina Ronay - Vintage jumper that my mum gave to me


ASOS - Big fluffy jumper! - Bought one size up

Hearts & Bows @ ASOS - Cream cardigan - Bought size M/L


MAKEUP TIME!

Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in shade 52 Vanilla

Maybelline colossal volume in Smoky Kohl
Bourjois Beauty Full mascara *free gift when you purchase healthy mix foundation*

Rimmel Clear Complexion powder in Translucent

Rituals Lip Gloss in 7121 - Absolutely LOVE this lipgloss, my dad gave it to me a few years ago and i thought i'd lost it but we were reunited the other day after i wore an old coat and found it abandoned in the pocket!
Similar shade
Kate for Rimmel lipstick in the colour 107
Similar Shade

Hope you enjoyed that!

Have a lovely evening,

L x

1 comment:

  1. hi I'm wonder that what measurement u are in and how tall r u ? coz I'm really like the heart and bows cardigan ASOS, but it only have size M/L now.
    I'm tnks u so much for ur reply me.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? x