Friday 25 May 2012

Barcelona Weekend Away :)

So at the beginning of May I went for a little weekend away to Barcelona just to have a little break from work and escape the terrible english weather :P I had such a nice time! I took waaay too many photos! Especially of Parc Guell, which is one of my favourite places in the world! I could sit there all day just soaking up the sun and chilling out. I also visited La Sagrada Familia, La Ramblas, La Boqueria, Port Olympic, the Gothic Quarter, Arc de Triumf, Plaza Catalunya and Plaza Espanya. I hope you like my photographs and that they inspire you all to go visit etc.
Parc Guell
Parc Guell
Parc Guell
View of Barcelona from Parc Guell
Parc Guell
Parc Guell
Parc Guell
Parc Guell
Parc Guell 
Parc Guell
La Sagrada Familia
ICE CREAM! - La Boqueria 
La Boqueria
Amy X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? x