Monday 20 February 2012

Snow Day :D

SNOW DAY!!! :D
Yay! After a long and strangely warm winter for England, we finally had a spot of cold weather and it snowed a lot!! I think we got 5 inches where we were :) So me and Lauren decided to go for a walk in the lovely snow and take lots of photos etc. I hope you enjoy them! I've also noted on what we wore as well. 



Lauren looked amazing! As always :)
Coat - Topshop
Bag - Primark
Dr. Marten Shoes
Levi Jeans ;)
Snood - Matalan





Lol I wasn't exactly wearing the nicest thing that day!!  :P Sorry to disappoint you guys! I promise I'll do better next time!! But I'll let you know what I was wearing anyway :P
Duffle Coat - Joules
Scarf - Joules
Mittens - Joules
Bag - New Look
High-waisted Jeans - Topshop
Walking Boots - Millets


Lauren's Dr. Martens


The Snow Angel I made :)


Amy & Lauren :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? x