Heyyy, so this morning, the sun was out and shining and it really feels like spring (just colder). So i thought i would have a 'springy' breakfast.
You will need:
Greek Yoghurt/Yoghurt of your choice
Fruit - I used one banana
Syrup - I used golden syrup
1. Toast your waffle in the toaster
2. Put some syrup over the waffle (not too much!)
3. Add the yoghurt, and spread all over
4. Cut up your fruit and sprinkle over the top
5. Finish with a dollop of syrup :)
The greek yoghurt was really nice with the golden syrup, it took the bitter edge off it :)
Have a great Saturday!